Let me do that

If you have an umbrella, you won’t get wet in the rain.

If you have an umbrella, who will dance with me in the rain???

When the winds blew, would I be able to tuck your hair again?

When you felt cold, would I be able to hug you again?


These are some questions that I ask myself, even if I knew…

Something, everything or you!!!

When the sun touches the ground…

And two worlds meet

Colour of sky changes when

Heaven hugs the ground…would I be able to do that too?


When things lie across the meanings,

When you don’t wait for truth,

You live in your own life and don’t wait for things to happen

Even if they are true.


So when you fly, I see at sky

And found you as one of star

As you are universe in ecstatic motion

And perfect just the way you are


You are beauty in your own,

You are universe on your own,

You create reality, you escape past,

You will make the future and will embrace your other half.


You have came a long way,

Let me hold you for a moment though,

You must be tired,

Let me spread my arms and

You can rest in those.


Let me heal your cuts and injuries,

And you take rest,

You have done enough,

Let me do some of that.


Walking alone is surely tiring…

But you hope that someone is waiting at the other end…

I see you in that case

And I hope you see me too…

But let all these things go..

We’ll see them…

Let's have dinner I made…

Just for me and you.🖤

Comments

Popular Posts