luck,imagine and fear

As being grown up in a middle class family I feel myself more lucky then anyone beside of any and their love I got one more thing then it and that is imagination, because whenever I don't get anything or what I wan't I had to satisfy it through my imagination what I had developed through my own and I am pretty proud of it or can say it is the first thing I did on my own, and something more interesting then is imagination beautifies anything that no one can . Suppose if we take an example of a sweet you saw but you can't or afford then you start imagining it, you start to imagine it's level of sweetness, texture which is so much high then it is in reality.
Only imagination can take you away from reality from which you were trying you escape from.
For example whenever you saw a photo you saw reality, but when you don't see it . It is more beautiful because you imagine and you can imagine the best and whatever you wan't.
From birth to death, we live in fear. Fear of everything and it's necessary to get our work done but it has it's own limits too. When their is too much fer of anythings things go out of control and ultimately harms us too and sometimes we try to do good  but get adverse results of it and hence we we don't get desired things out of it.
Fear is something good that it forces you to do work, but in limit and fear gives an idea of it's limits too.Suppose you are employer and and someone is working under you i.e. your employee  he/she works in fear if not properly he/she will be fired , and you behave properly in the fear that if he/she quits job then who will work and ultimately you have to suffer a loss.
The whole world runs on fear and business of fear and it's good enough till a limit. From the evolution of mankind to now 2018 their are so many dictators we know from so many countries and other religions but none from India and was Hindu that's all because of fear , fear of life after life and we called it after life based on the karma you does in your whole life . We can be rewarded or punished based on our karmas in our life as in heaven or hell but in other countries or religions it's been different  as their is no such  believe of afterlife or punishment of karma , hence their was no fear and what they all had done we all know.
Killing of millions of innocent people as they like without fear , fear to be punished or something else.
At starting I talked about luck and now fear , then what is the connection between luck and fear you will get to that luck means nothing it's just like the thing which is not in your control or is out of your hand is we called luck.
Once I was happy because I never failed in any test in a school later on my performance was worst in  competitive exams and failed miserably .
This was not my luck or result of imagination it was my fear and pressure of result and future that if I can't but I know I am living in I can't. Now I got to know their is only a bit difference between I can and I can't i.e. do it right now or can do it later and later this becomes I can't.
Fear plays an important role in everything and every aspect as it forces as forces you to do it right now, and if their is no fear then surely you not do it right now and then it will become I can't. What imagination does here is that before starting anything you start to imagine about good possibilities and outcomes that you can get and you will always think positive, that's not bad but not good enough, because being successful is good but not to fail or to never fail is bad , because failures are those who try and pretty good then those who never try.
Winners are not those who never fail , but are those who never stop trying and overcoming their failures.
Everyday so many of people take's birth and so many dies an it does not make any difference in our universe because it's nature's rule . So can't we know know why do we take birth, it's simple , pretty simple i.e. just to make change , to change society . To change the way of living or everything you can associate with it.
Our life or can say everyone's life comprises of three things only and it is luck,imagination and fear.
Fear forces us to do work,imagination beautifies it and when these things are out of our it is luck

Comments

Popular Posts