All those

I told her a story of mine

That how tables were turned

And in a moment  I lost everything I had

We were on a road

On a cold winter night, all alone

The night was ambitiously different for me

As tables were going to be turned again

This depressed solitude was going to fade away

She was really magical 

As she did absolutely nothing and still I was flown 

I was flown in the vibe of loving souls,

She just sat her shoulder on mine

And I was flown, flown in the wave of love and emotions

We all regret the chances we didn't take

Like

Things you said

Promises you made,

Your applauds in the silence,

Or your voice in the choir

Those distinguished emotions,

Those heartfelt lies

Those shere remedies, or

Those insignificant vibes

Those attentions, those details

And that’s how we were made

Our fears were shrunk, our voice was loud

We were on top of the world

With eyes in eyes, hands in hands and

Heart against the chest

But now we’ve lost our way

To some nowhere I could say

Things started breaking apart

We were no longer each other's part

Now we are different

Our emotions, goals and path

And so we are

DIFFERENT...


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts