Sort of an idea.

Fall down with me, with your hand in my hand and my head on your chest, on the same bed.Bury down your screams,burn down your thoughts and hold up your dreams, with this smile and moment, lie down with me.Forgot that inevitable pain, just forgot all those insanes, be with me for at least now,for this moment and this life for ever and ever. Don’t listen to me, even you don’t utter a single word,hold this silence for a while and let this moment get dissolved in our memory to be lived, again and again.May this night never end, may this hand never get away, may we never get up and may we don’t break this nap. We know, we don’t need much from each other, it's just this moment and may it last forever. 

This solace of beauty always beholds me, no matter where I am, and if you ask me to come over, no matter where you are,no matter where I am, I will fly to you for ever and ever.

This is what makes us beautiful in this dark demon world, being with each other makes us happy in this unfair deprise solitude of different domains of the world.

We are the prettiest compliments one could ever have, holding the charm of a smile and solace, makes me feel enlightened but I don’t wanna  step out of this comfort zone . Holding your hand, head on your body and I can count your heartbeat, can feel your breath and warmth. I am made to keep your body warm in this snowy winter and fresh in the noon of summer and to dance with you in rain in monsoon and to wander in every night and know how long our life is. As hot as a cup of coffee or as chilled as a drink, as sober as lemonade and as pure as distilled water. This charm, bond, strength, beauty and love is gonna be with us and will grow in us,for ever and ever. 

And late in life, sitting under a tree, we would stare at each other and will remind each other how we spent our life with each other, grew in love and let this love grow in us for ever and ever.

And that night from where we started will always hold a special part in life.

When we started holding hands, we came into each other's comfort zone and compassionate each other with our passion of love and the idea of loving.

We will be with us for ever and ever.



 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the idea how it all started with one night and ended in forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ideally it never ended
      In the story😅
      Well thanks anyway

      Delete
  3. Great brother . This is true love ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Content to bahut hi baap h pr ye padhke dukh ho raha h kyuki bc koi ladki hi nahi h jeewan me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ek placement phek kr marega ladkiyon ki line lag jaeygi

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts