More than that

My hands are stuck on your back
and a finger on your lip
and my lips pressed on your head,
Yeah this feeling is something whole,
and I can't tell you anything more
I just feel the warmth of you
and your breath, and the love
of you and your smile.
It's just all I could give you
from the sun to rise and moon to shine again,
and I am in the love of all these same
So, hold me like I can't go away
no matter what is going on our way
so, cover me in your arms and hold down our breath,
with this feeling of being alive
I love to love
I love to loved
So, hold me in your arms, and your eyes in my eyes
so, we can dive in these oceans, of each other
and hit the rock bottom of our souls
and you made me realize I am never alone.
So, grab me like I can't go away.
This feeling is not the gonna fade away,
from me to you and for our whole life
and for me, you will always be the same.

Comments

Popular Posts