My life is now...

If you are born in a middle class family in India then get ready to sacrifice your dreams for the sake of your father's dream, family pressure and society (those don't have meaning what you do or not) and those who don't have Sense with it but at a point you have to sacrifice all that the most us does. Now everyone does not want to work in a company but ends up doing the same.
All of us get sucked by collage and it's activities.
I would like to share my experience in my so called engineering college,I sucked up of listening everyone's marks and rank in jee mains and advance but I could not tell anyone about my marks and rank in CLAT by sometime gets response.
I am so much sucked off by this collage
and all happenings with me and my passion most of the time I think to end up my life but I have decided to drop my year and to follow my passion and to change my stream from engineering to law and writing  and one favorable thing is I am only of 17 , but I am little afraid of will my family is with me or not.

Comments

Popular Posts