What if everything happens according to you??

"If everything happened according to you where do you see your self ?" It's my question to everyone who get the chance to read it, so now I am answering it in my own way and I hope you will share your experiences too with me.

It's midnight of late December or of early January, the wind is blowing faster then usual it'a bit more cold winter then I have experienced. Sitting in a room alone with my better half, with someone with whom I have one of the most strongest relationship in the word and also my source of earning, don't think wrong it's my typewriter.From the beginning you all can understand now I am a writer don't know successful or not but a writer,let me come on my story so it is winter's midnight.It was the time when me and my typewriter were having greatest bonding and was writing fluently about my imagination.It is 12:30 am I am sitting in my room on my desk with my typewriter and with a hot mug of coffee . The room is a bit small but is enough for me. The hotness of coffee gives enough heat to relax you that much that you can't explain it to anyone just like you pee after several hours.But the sound of my typewriter is constant.
If I expand my idea about my dream that I have seen so far,I have seen myself achieve my desire to be a so called a writer. 
Coming on topic again: The heat of coffee is giving relief  just like a blanket to the one who is really in need.Every sip of coffee was giving a new idea to get a start on it.As the sound of typewriter increases a relatively smile on my face .
If I expand my dreame  my location will be in a hill , in dark cold mid night and in between snowfall and the shadows of my unwritten thoughts that are to be expand on the piece of paper through my not better but best half i.e. my typewriter,and one same thing and that is coffee.In the winter when your mouth spits more vapours then words whenever you open it.There is a different type of so called kick and exictement. Generally winters are more favoured because it gives more relaxed sleep rather then those of summer or monsoon and for some others their is no difference . So my typewriter has started the flow of thoughts and are being printed on a piece of paper and are going to be read globally but what if you can't succeed in first attempt then what's the second step to overcome it .Then I remember that failure is the second step of success,then I try much harder then it and finally I saw myself on a wooden chair,being an aged person giving direction to new generation .Being different from birth that I have different type of thinking from others that success for me is different for me it's self-satisfaction rather than money and it's good to be different.
So I will continue it next time....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts